--Seventh Dimension Company--
Mobile Technician duties are greeting customers, identifying cell phone problems, fixing issues, running tests, assessing functionality, replacing parts, and maintaining repair records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers through phone or home visits, handling customer challenges.
- Make sure the technician has all the parts needs before a home visit.
- Repair and replace all kinds of defective cell phones and replace defective parts.
- POS managing and informing customers about other services provided.
- Able to learn the system process, and inventory control through the system.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Product Knowledge.
- Good learner.
- Multi Task.
- Technically sound.
High school diploma or equivalent qualification.